Tuesday 2 September 2014

5x5

5 x 5
 
Songs
 
Blood on The Leaves – Kanye West – great upbeat music, good for sport activities
LA Calling – Crystal Fighters – brilliant song to sing along to in the shower
Shake That – Dansson & Marlon Hoffstadt – puts me in a great mood
Use Somebody – Kings of Leon – unbelievable song that will never get old
Swimming Pools – Kendrick Lamar – Catchy song that is a great listen
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Albums
 
Cave Rave – Crystal fighters – not one bad song on the album
Yeezus – Kanye West – upbeat album, all songs get the heart beating quicker
Watch the Throne – Jay-z & Kanye West – great artists which obviously means a great album
Good Kid, m.A.A.d City – Kendrick Lamar – can’t get enough of this album and the tracks on it
Man On The Moon: The End Of Day – old album but still absolutely great to listen too
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                          
 
 
 
Films
 
Goal! The Dream Begins – I love this film as it is about Football, which I love to play, and at that time it came out, I played at a high standard. This is what lures me into this film and the way it is presented I think it is a great story.
Fast and Furious 6 – This film is all action and I love that. The mission that is set is a great one and the way they pull it off is brilliant.
American Hustle – this film involves lots of thinking which is what intrigued me about it and I seemed to enjoy this a lot surprisingly.
Inbetweeners Movie 1 – This film is brilliant as it is hilarious and is set abroad as a lad’s holiday and I never stopped laughing throughout the duration of the movie.
21 Jump Street – This film has lots of funny clips and brings friends together. Also, they complete the mission set with many funny hic ups across the way.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TV series
 
Prison Break – Action, Tension and genius come to mind when thinking of this. It is a brilliant show that you can never tell what will happen next. This is a brilliant series to watch.
Uncle – A comical serious of an Uncle and nephew who both don’t act their own age and has many funny sketches throughout.
Dream Team – This is a great footballing TV series that was all about a fictional team and their players day to day life, good and bad.
May Day – A great series that is short but very sweet. Involves lots of thinking and keeps you guessing on the outcome.
The Inbetweeners – This 3 series show is my favourite of all time. The 4 lads are hilarious and never fail to make viewers laugh uncontrollably.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Brands
 
Adidas – Known for a fantastic range of shoes of all types. Also, a great range of clothing to pick from.
Nike – great for shoes with a variety to choose from. Also, has a big range of clothing also. I like it most for their football boots that I have and have had many of.
Ralph Lauren – great range of tops, polo’s and jackets. I have a few items of clothing that I love.
Fred Perry – An iconic brand that has been around for ages. I like the clothing and I also have a few items of clothing that is Fred Perry.
Billionaire Boys Club – This brand has lots of tops and jackets/hoods that I love. I have a few items of this brand that I really am happy with.












No comments:

Post a Comment