Thursday 11 September 2014

Representation of myself

Representation of myself



I think I belong to a number of categories. This is because I wear some of the clothes that skaters wear, for example, Stussy, Palace and Vans. Also, I love sports, mainly football! I would say I also belong to that category but don't take it as seriously as I maybe should do. I would also say I belong to the trackies category as I like some of there brands. The brans I like are; Adidas, Nike, Xbox 360 and I watch MTV. Lastly, I would associate myself with New Casuals as I have a season ticket at the City with my friends and go to some away days. Also, I wear some of the clothing brands, for example, Levis, Norse Projects, Carhartt and Nike.


                                    


I think that the way I dress and the way that Rizzle Kicks dress are similar as they wear more streetwear brands including Stussy, Norse Projects and Adidas. Also, I like the way David Beckham dresses as he always looks the best wherever he is and always looks very smart. I like the way Kanye West dresses because I like the look of longer tee's and baggy tops but I think they only suit certain people and Kanye West is certainly one of them.


                                




I look out for what certain celebrities are wearing because I am always looking for new clothes. this help me pick out what I like even if it is just a similar thing to what they are wearing. It also gives me ideas on what to look out for while I am out shopping. Rizzle Kicks usually dress in the same brand of clothing that I do so it is good to look out for their outfits.














No comments:

Post a Comment